This past weekend

So it pretty much was great compared to the weekend before. Sat. was nice skiing under sunny skys. My trail pick of the weekend was Upper Cloud without a doubt. I'm thrilled they decided to devote some snowmaking to it. Kept doing that and cutting to Lower Sky and it made for a great run.

I even did Silver glades, before the interactive map came out I never knew it was a glade. Great learning spot for future tree rippers. I followed tracks over the little log bridge. Not a good idea cause it was real thin after that and I scrapped my skis up a bit.

I even got to meet Faceplant for the first time. S4L introduced us. He was at the bar having beer for lunch. Seemed like a real nice feller.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

"Seemed like a nice fellow"

You had any doubts afther all these posts we've exchanged?

Had a great morning yesterday. Essex was surprisingly slick but Upper Mac was a dream...well groomed and it held up all morning. Back in Joisey for a few days to shovel out and so I can afford to ski. See you guys at the bar this weekend..( They expect a gazillion buses so I'm gonna ski early and hit the bar early too)