Thread: Opening Date

Opening Date

The website says the 23rd but that is the Sunday before T-day. I haven't seen WF open before Black Friday.
    It's under the events page but when you bring that up it says 07-08. Anyone know what's up with that or is it just WF being lackadaisicall WF.

Yeah they are opening on the 28th Bridget did a podcast about a week ago and it had the opening date mentioned plus snow making is starting on the 15th too.

Quote Originally Posted by nyspnypd
    Yeah they are opening on the 28th Bridget did a podcast about a week ago and it had the opening date mentioned plus snow making is starting on the 15th too.
    I don't listen to podcasts. I think I would do like all the rest of the ski resorts in the US that have website do, put the opening date in big bold letters on the front page so people don't have to look all over for that info.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteface Willy
    Quote Originally Posted by nyspnypd
    I don't listen to podcasts. I think I would do like all the rest of the ski resorts in the US that have website do, put the opening date in big bold letters on the front page so people don't have to look all over for that info.
    See, -- if you had stayed "on the job", you would have had all the answers!!! haha glad to hear you had a good summer, and are "in shape" for this winter. Will you be there on the 28th? if so will probably see you then, take care of those OLD bones!!