Lookout mountain

If you didn't see on the WF website there is an lookout mountain section and gives you a piture showing the trails and info about the trails also mentions a old warming hut that is up there that they will be fixing up.

Re: Lookout mountain

Quote Originally Posted by nyspnypd
    If you didn't see on the WF website there is an lookout mountain section and gives you a piture showing the trails and info about the trails also mentions a old warming hut that is up there that they will be fixing up.
    I don't know if it's true but I heard that they don't have the money to finish fixing up the cabin so it is usable for the public this year. Sure would be nice to have a bathroom on the top of the mountain but that's not that important to me if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteface Willy
    I don't know if it's true but I heard that they don't have the money to finish fixing up the cabin so it is usable for the public this year. Sure would be nice to have a bathroom on the top of the mountain but that's not that important to me if you know what I mean.
    Yeah I know. Not sure about the money the description just said this

Porcupine Lodge: Warming hut built in 1949
    The lodge will be refurbished in the upcoming years as a warming hut for skiers and riders.
    Located a short traverse from the top of the lift

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteface Willy
    Yeah I know. Not sure about the money the description just said this

Porcupine Lodge: Warming hut built in 1949
    The lodge will be refurbished in the upcoming years as a warming hut for skiers and riders.
    Located a short traverse from the top of the lift
    On page 2 of this album there are some pics I took of it this August. As of then the only upgrade was tar papering the roof. (Is it still called tar paper?) Anyway I heard it will be used by ski patrol this winter.

http://forums.skiadk.com/modules.php...view_album.php
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.