Thread: Downhill

Downhill

Fifth isnt that bad. Daron just looked OK but slow.. Bode was standing up too much at the bottom. Media is just being brutal - but that is just the normal scandal driven mentallity of today's media!

If U hear one more word about Kwan I am gonna freak! Figure skating isnt till next week so lets hear about it them! Network coverage stinks! Kwan was selfish for going. Kildow crashed big in training but we have to hear about Kwan and her groin! God doesnt anyone else thing figure skating gets too much coverage??

Re: Downhill

Quote Originally Posted by Phineas
    Fifth isnt that bad. Daron just looked OK but slow.. Bode was standing up too much at the bottom. Media is just being brutal - but that is just the normal scandal driven mentallity of today's media!

If U hear one more word about Kwan I am gonna freak! Figure skating isnt till next week so lets hear about it them! Network coverage stinks! Kwan was selfish for going. Kildow crashed big in training but we have to hear about Kwan and her groin! God doesnt anyone else thing figure skating gets too much coverage??
    Bodie brought the media circus on himself cause he couldn't keep his mouth shut. I feel bad for Daron, I was hoping he won. I don't think changing skis at the last minute was a good idea. You shouldn't be second guessing yourself right before you start.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.