Thread: Snow Making

Snow Making

I don't know but isn't customer service the most important thing that a ski area provides. Almost all the other ski areas have countdown clocks on the front page of their websites and are proud to post that the weather is looking great for snow making. A small update would be nice, what do you think?

yes it is and they usually do this year they are busy with lookout and they have been updating parts of the site too. So that is why I think they havnt been too informative on certain things. That is atleast what I think the reason is.

Update they just threw a pic of snowmaking on lower valley on the home page.

Re: Snow Making

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Whisperer
    I don't know but isn't customer service the most important thing that a ski area provides. Almost all the other ski areas have countdown clocks on the front page of their websites and are proud to post that the weather is looking great for snow making. A small update would be nice, what do you think?
    What is the info you're looking for? They are making snow as weather permits and will open after Thanksgiving... just like in years before

lame question: is the snowmaking on overnight ?

Quote Originally Posted by Denison
    lame question: is the snowmaking on overnight ?
    Yes they run it all day and night.