Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Parking at Gore

Skimore is right about that.

My official rant is up.

PS hey spongeworthy...that name. I like it.

email sent to Mr. Pratt

Just got an E-mail from Ted.

Didn't say mch other than it's going to be a great season, and that the new chair has a smooooth ride.

Told me to take it up with Pratt
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

I can't imagine this being true . . .

Quote Originally Posted by mattchuck2
    Even if it is true, I'd imagine they'd section off a "preferred lot" or whatever and charge for that. That's BS as well, but it wouldn't be complete and utter BS.
    I was able to find out today that this is exactly what is "in the works." Diesel still costs a lot and they have to keep the snow guns running.

Is it the whole upper lot? More?

I thought I heard 2 upper lots? I think...

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey44
    Is it the whole upper lot? More?

I thought I heard 2 uppers lots.
    I don't know, but that would totally suck. OTOH, the upper lot on the Northwoods Lodge side wouldn't suck that much.

I couldn't get specifics. Emily is out until Monday, and I didn't feel like talking to Mike (I had a busy day at work). Bean Dip didn't know the extent of their plans, but he did tell me that The Cirque is beautiful

(post deleted)

(post deleted)

this is absurd. I scrounge up every bit of cash i have to get my pass every year. So basically, what they're trying to do, is get me to pay a day rate on top of my pass?

I've been a loyal gore customer literally my entire life. I've been skiing gore since i was 2 years old, and the thing i've always loved most about gore is that they have a down to earth attitude, you don't see flashy ads all over the lodge, the whole place has always been simple, its been about the skiing, not the image or about being rich. Well gore, do this and you've just thrown out the whole reason i admire you.

honestly, i wouldnt have been this upset if they raised the price of my pass a little more, at least they're being upfront about it then... now i feel like i've been decieved.