Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have pics of the snow from today

Once again I just can't figure out how to load them.......ugh

[/img]

Re: I have pics of the snow from today

Quote Originally Posted by Adirondackskier
    Once again I just can't figure out how to load them.......ugh

[/img]
    Welt if you want I have two options send them to my e-mail and I will post them for yomy e-mail is nyspnypd@yahoo.com

Or You can go to photobucket.com and upload them and then 4 links will be provided you want to copy and paste the one that says [img] and paste it onto your post it will then show up here.

If you send it to my e-mail I will have it up on your topic in a short period of time I will be checking my e-mail throughout the day so that wont be a problem also if you need additional help send me an e-mail or post here and I will reply.

thank you very much for your assist! I appreciate it!!!

Here are the pictures: Again no problem if you need anymore help let me know. Also does anyone know if they are going to be opening more trails then the ones that were listed on the website since we received a great snowfall? Again no problem Happy Thanksgiving!!

Ahhhhh, does a body good.

Thank you both for your efforts to bring us that!

HOLY COW!!!! SNOW ABOVE THE ROOF!!
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

Wow, thats great. Thanks for posting those. See you all on Friday!!!

Those pics are nice. It made me feel great just looking at them. Did rain mix in with snow at the base at all today?
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Total confusion ...

That second shot really had me going ... I couldn't figure out where that shot was taken, then I finally figured it out. Don't know if you were intentionally going for that "illusion" or not when you took the shot, but that is an awesome picture. It's really tough to make out the roofline! It's now by desktop background!!! Thanks a lot!

Yeah . . .

There's a huge whaleback on that trail in the background, too . . .

'Twould be fun if they left it there . . .