Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beginner Area

As of Saturday they've got Sunway done down to 3B.

I'd bet by tomorrow (Sunday) they've got it done all the way down.

Great conditions on Sunway today (sat), some of the best anywhere on the mountain.

Experts and Intermediates bring the money TODAY. Beginners bring the money for the FUTURE. Again, Gore has some great areas for this, but a committment must be made. My thoughts are they could blow bear cub. One night of blowing and they are done. Really only need 6" for the kind of skiing that is done on that run... Even if there are not a lot of beginners...the snow will stick around and they only have to groom it.

What do they do with the kids that get dropped off in day camps....sorry for you.

I worked at our hill this weekend. Our beginner zone was packed....two majic carpets burning up the hill and 3-8 yr olds all over the place. Our hill might have had 4-6 inches on this run...max. Of course our snow report said 12".

Everything will be wide open with the snow that is comin', so please stop whining.

C