Thread: Clifton Park

Clifton Park

Hey Matt...coming down the road today...it looks like Clifton Park got hammered by the ice storm.

How'd you make out?

We lost power for 4 days (just came back on last night). Other than that, though, no real damage. Can't say the same for some of the people in my neighborhood, who had some bad luck with some fallen branches. Also, I've been sick with some sort of intestinal problem, so that wasn't helping matters. I was able to fight through it and ski on Saturday, but was only able to do a couple of runs on Sunday before it took me out.

Going to see a gastrointranologist tomorrow, so hopefully I'll find out what's up.

At least the power's back on, though.

Matt - good to hear you were ok - storm wise.

Driving down from Gore on Sun PM...when I got to Warrensburg there was a glaze on stuff but nothing down.

As I drive south I can see the ice getting thicker on the trees, but still really no damage.

And then all of a sudden - at exit 9 - it's major carnage. I think in that stretch I saw at least 200 trees down.

Glad you got Saturday anyway.

Did you hit Hullabaloo?

Yeah, I did hit Hullaballo . . . and even felt well enough to drop my favorite cliff (skier's left, almost at the end of the trail).

'Twas pretty sweet indeed.

7 more inches this week + more on Friday night = Another great weekend coming up.