Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12/20... epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey44
    Pics taken by the ripper chick I skied with on Saturday:

Thanks Harvey!

I had a blast skiing with you and you are a ripper too. Let's do it again some time. We missed a lot of terrain. We'll hit it next time. I'll take you over to Highline. That is some sweet stuff and likely to have some fresh snow in there after a good snow if we can get there before Chuckie and the gang gets to it. Better yet, maybe we'll ski with that posse and find some new stashes.

Highline = Sick

Hopefully that area doesn't become too too populated (that's not to say that Harv shouldn't be privy to the information, he most definitely should).

But I was a little disappointed to see some guy, his kid, and some snowboarder that tagged along in there on Sunday . . . I made sure the knew where they were going, and reminded them to make sure they didn't go too far out.

No matter, really, I'll just have to get up some time this summer and cut some new stashes . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Powderqueen
    That is some sweet stuff and likely to have some fresh snow in there after a good snow if we can get there before Chuckie and the gang gets to it. Better yet, maybe we'll ski with that posse and find some new stashes.
    Phat chance!

C

whats the easiest way to get to sagamore?

Maybe we need to schedule a meeting of the executive committee in the woods above Gully.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey44

Maybe we need to schedule a meeting of the executive committee in the woods above Gully.
    Executive safety meeting

Sa-weet pix and video--thanks for sharing. I'll be hittin up Gore sometime in Jan with hopes of having the same pow
    The older I get the faster I was