Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: skis stolen

skis stolen

just wanted to inform everyone my dads skis got stolen today (12/20) they are atomic metron b5's size 163. i want to say they are 06/07 model, they are for the most part all red. there really isnt way to distinguish them from any others. there is one pole scratch on the top sheet maybe 6inches infront of the binding on the right side that is fairly noticable. other than that i cant tell anything different. if anyone works at a ski shop and they someone comes in with a pair for an adjustment please hold them atleast overnight and leave them as is and contact me via email bushwacker99@msn.com. if they come in by anychance tomorrow call alpine sports shop at 518-584-6290, ill be working so just ask for connor.

thanks a lot
    its not your altitude, but your attitude that will determine you altitude.

that just plain sucks!!! where were his skis parked when they got ripped off?

up on the patio by the soda machine

There's also the possibility that someone just took them by mistake . . .

No offense, but I don't think 06/07 Metrons are in high demand on the black market . . .

I would check lost and found.

maybe they took them to ski them.

if someone took them by mistake they would have figured it out by now.

Right . . .

Which Is why I suggested you check the lost and found.

which i did today and my dad has been in contact with gore. ive called sportspage and alpine and a few other local shops as well.

Happened to a friend of mine last year at Gore

Happened to a friend of mine last year at Gore. He had a pair of saloman pilots that were at least 5 years old and well skied. We had a few beers in the pub after we got off the mountain. OK we had about 6 beers after we got off the mountain - it was one of the promotion nights and he won a pair of sam adams gloves. When we came out his skis were long gone.

I usually lock mine up with a little dakine lock if I just grabbing a bite to eat. If we are staying for a few beers I always lock my stuff up in the car. Sad to say, but there are folks everywhere who will walk off with stuff that isn't theirs.

You can always report them to your homeowners or renters insurance if you have a low deductable. Somebody stole my mountain bike from the train station the day before Thanksgiving so I feel your pain.

D

i just had to tell every1 i kicked rossies butt 2day and hes only 16--hahahah