Thread: poll

poll

witch one would you rather ski,the new burnt ridge area or the summit chair area,with the lift running of coarse.

summit chair with the lift running, more options, and i know the woods way better.

Burnt Ridge has huge potential.

But we KNOW the Dark Side is great. And....its got a 1000+ feet of elevation advantage.

If they are both equal...you have to go with higher elevation right? I do.

And most of the trees are up high. I choose Dark Side.

Great poll idea J.

Summit Chair area . . .

But if they add more trails to Burnt Ridge (which they should do), then it will be a tougher decision.

well after skiing it 2day,we had a blast over there,burnt ridge that is,i skied it on opening day and didnt really care for it,but after 2day skiing all that natural snow,it really aint that bad of an area,sure its a pain to get too,but cutting through the twister glades,its not that bad to get back to the main hill.i still love the dark side,but without that lift running,how much can we excepect to ski over there,and heres something i herd,the summit chair is done,of coarse i herd that from the janitor so i dont really know,haha.btw skiing was awsome today.

it all depends on the truge report at walk more