Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by megatron
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAirJay
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmorry326
    Chum is the man.
    chum is the most ridiculous person ive ever met. also the most rascist and biggest alcoholic ive ever met.
    i guess thats where his ridiculousnes comes from.

Ouch! Be careful of throwning stones...

C
    whoops. forgot to sign in as me on my brothers computer.
    send it!

gores snowmaking just plain sucks,it was 8 degrees this morning and the guns on pine knott were blowin ice pellets,that covered ya,the head wall on lies was glare ice,though the snow on chati was ok there were ice balls as big as a softballs all over the place and that was the best trail on the hill,the friggen place was a skating rink. sure they were lovin it when we had the snows,but there showing there true colars once again.if anybody has to buty a ticket,you mite wanna try someplace else.half the mt is shut down and the other half sucks.just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by jimmer
    gores snowmaking just plain sucks,it was 8 degrees this morning and the guns on pine knott were blowin ice pellets,that covered ya,the head wall on lies was glare ice,though the snow on chati was ok there were ice balls as big as a softballs all over the place and that was the best trail on the hill,the friggen place was a skating rink. sure they were lovin it when we had the snows,but there showing there true colars once again.if anybody has to buty a ticket,you mite wanna try someplace else.half the mt is shut down and the other half sucks.just my opinion
    Hard to argue with what you are saying.

Twister was the only thing getting serious attention. My opinion....right now they should be hitting Hawkeye, Showcase, Sunway. Openpit. Let's get some farming on Chati. Open something on the darkside. Would love to hear some more knowledgable opinions than mine.

yea. what is up with the snowmaking? it does seem to be a little crappy and today i heard several others sayin the same on the lifts.

if it stays cold after the holidays end, they better hammer that hill.

ORDA has been given a directive from Gov. Paterson to trim its budget another 7 percent on top of the 3.35 percent it cut in May. This brings the total amount ORDA needs to save to more than $900,000. ORDA officials do not yet know what form those cuts will take.
    Full article can be found at http://www.lakeplacidnews.com/page/c...id/500462.html

I think we now know what form the cuts are taking!!!

I had my first beer ever in Tannery tonight.

Expand that place...it's a freakin gold mine. A bar 2x the size could make up the 900 Gs for ya. I think I paid ten bucks for a glass of bud and a merlot.

Just don't charge me for parking.

Mother Nature giving it her best shot tonight...about 2 inches down here at 2000 feet:

Today there were blowing on Pine Knot and Uncas.

They dropped the rope on Uncas and it was SWEET.

Anybody there?

http://harvey44.blogspot.com/2009/01...n-ny-1309.html

EDIT: Tomorrow's plans...Tannery? Wood In?

Someone help me...why blow on Wood In?

Saturday evening they were blowing on village slope and today the website says they are hard at work on Fairview!?
    I really don't understand why they didn't make any attempt to open the dark side or north side during the holiday period. The north quad would have been nice on New Years Day when upper sunway was an ice rink.

tom

Start making snow on Rumor!!!!

I don't understand the whole strategy of snowmaking either.

Foxlair - ok I get that. Showcase needs it too.

Tannery is FINE the way it is. Fairview?

Dark Side.