Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Webcam

Webcam

http://www.ipcamhost.net/flash/ptz/d...a=whitefacemtn

Here is my gift to all of you Whiteface fans. It's our new Webcam at Midstation Lodge. Please keep in mind that it's still a work in progress. We hope to have it on the site next week!!

Your Friendly ORDA IT Guy.

I can only make out the lights right now, but this is looking very good. Thanks much for the link.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Re: Webcam

Quote Originally Posted by Baldtodabone
    http://www.ipcamhost.net/flash/ptz/default/index.jsp?camera=whitefacemtn

Here is my gift to all of you Whiteface fans. It's our new Webcam at Midstation Lodge. Please keep in mind that it's still a work in progress. We hope to have it on the site next week!!

Your Friendly ORDA IT Guy.
    Thats what that wooden pole was for I could see it was facing the bench on the side of the midstation it is GREAT thank you!!

That is really great, I could see the powder bank sign, and inside mid, and ski racks. When this gets up full time during the day, it will be a great added item to the web site. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

I'm hoping to move it higher on the pole so more of Mtn Run can be seen. The view of the valley will be amazing on clear days. It should also be cool to check out the scene on the Deck during nice weather. I'm sure it won't make everyone happy but the logistics of getting a data connection half way up a mountain were not small. My one fear is the wind can be harsh up there at night, I'm hoping not to find the camera in the parking lot after a bad storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldtodabone
    I'm hoping to move it higher on the pole so more of Mtn Run can be seen. The view of the valley will be amazing on clear days. It should also be cool to check out the scene on the Deck during nice weather. I'm sure it won't make everyone happy but the logistics of getting a data connection half way up a mountain were not small. My one fear is the wind can be harsh up there at night, I'm hoping not to find the camera in the parking lot after a bad storm.
    Don't quite know who you are ( thought the new website guy was on this one ), but don't sell yourself short, anything other than the base lodge deck is A HUGE IMPROVEMENT!!!

And I do get the drama of this whole webcam issue, so big congrats, and most appreciated.

Dare to dream, someday the Whiteface site will mirror Snowbird's, and allow us to bounce from peak to peak, and mid-point to mid-point to mid-point.

In the meantime, mid-station deck is definitely movin' on up.

Many thanks!

yeah. maybe we can scope out some uber Babes.

You IT guys are the best!!
    The camera is great ....especially the user control feature...terrific with the sun this morning
    ..agree that keeping it operational 24/7 might be a challenge due to harsh weather

THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!!!!!

That's awesome!!! Thanks
    The older I get the faster I was

yep. good clarity. fairly smooth video.