Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Webcam

Nice job Tim. Keep up the good work. Almost as good as the Squaw camera. Squaw just has a wider field of view.

This thing is amazing! Thanks thanks thanks!

I hate it when some knucklehead has control of it and keeps zooming in and out and spinning it around.

So far the longest wait time for me for control has been 4 minutes 50 seconds

I love it, but it is also torture. Even though I had 2 great days Sat and Sun I keep looking at that beautiful day there and I want to be in the picture.

I look at it too much. I have to limit myself.

By far the best addition to the WF website in years. Nothing comes close.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

HPD----you ski saturdays and I work---we'll have to plan a time when your crew will be there and I'll take a snap shot of you guys---could be fun
    The older I get the faster I was

Quote Originally Posted by campgottagopee
    HPD----you ski saturdays and I work---we'll have to plan a time when your crew will be there and I'll take a snap shot of you guys---could be fun
    I'm there every Sunday too. Anytime you're going to be there let me know and I'll set up a time to meet thread and SKIADK members can sign up and then we will all meet up. I know quite a few members and would like to meet more. I've made friends from this forum and you can't have enough of them.

When you click back light what is that suppose to do?

they need to set the presets on the bottom of the screen. That's what all of the sites have that have this camera and there are alot. That will somewhat stop the knuckelheads (quote) form doing this. Nice camera. I agree the camera needs to go up alot higher so you can see more of the Mt.

The Back light helps at low light times, morning and evening. You'll notice how much brighter the snow gets when its on.
    I'm going to work on the Presets tomorrow I hope. I'll have to steal control for a while to do it though.
    I have a couple more feet up on the post. I thought about a taller post but I think we'd have issues with wind. The cam shakes as it is in the wind, you can really notice it when its zoomed in. Hopefully after MLK weekend and the World Cup I can get the Camera moved up a couple more feet. I know not everyone will be happy with it but I can't make everyone happy.

Goood work!!! its in a nice location and has been needed for a long time!