1 4.76%
  • Double Barrel

9 42.86%
  • Cirque Glades

1 4.76%
  • Lower Steilhang

1 4.76%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

hoffman was supposed to be part of the consideration if i recall, but limited access had that one doomed early.... I can see hoffman from my house though so i always thought it would be awesome if i were looking up at the trails before i left in the morning.

Guess it all comes down to the speed at which you ski it and the potential outcome. We could pick our way down just about anything without a major cliff.....safely. Or ski a green backwards baiis out---just as, if not more dangerous.

I went with rumor---but then conditions also come into play.

Just rode out Rumor and Lower Steilhang today. Rumor was tough, but your able to pick your way through it. With Steilhang, however, your skiing along some pretty steep pitches with lotsa moguls and suddenly turn a corner and near vertical steeps, huge moguls and not much of a line to get down. Coupled with how narrow the trail is, it's my pick for the hardest.