LOOOOOOKOOOOOUT BEEEELOOOOW or look out bodies in the way

Anticlimactic!!!!!!!. They didn't groom it and it wasn't as steep as it looks. Fun if there aren't bodies laying all over the trail. It's like Empire on steroids.

It has a nice pitch and could be really nice if they groomed it. Although I think its going to become one of those trails where they let bumps get big. It was just hard packed crap today...
    Don't Get Dead

Re: LOOOOOOKOOOOOUT BEEEELOOOOW or look out bodies in the wa

Quote Originally Posted by Ullr
    Anticlimactic!!!!!!!. They didn't groom it and it wasn't as steep as it looks. Fun if there aren't bodies laying all over the trail. It's like Empire on steroids.
    I’m convinced that WF management could screw up the oversight of a candy store. They could have used the $ to blow snow on a trail that already exists (i.e. Upper Cloudspin) and that the majority of people can ski and waste it on a trail that now almost no one is skiing. Waste, Fraud and Abuse. That’s why are state is in the trouble it’s in today. I say fire the current administration and hire new competent people.

Re: LOOOOOOKOOOOOUT BEEEELOOOOW or look out bodies in the wa

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Whisperer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullr
    I’m convinced that WF management could screw up the oversight of a candy store. They could have used the $ to blow snow on a trail that already exists (i.e. Upper Cloudspin) and that the majority of people can ski and waste it on a trail that now almost no one is skiing. Waste, Fraud and Abuse. That’s why are state is in the trouble it’s in today. I say fire the current administration and hire new competent people.
    HPD, is it just me or do I smell TROLL?