View Poll Results: WHO WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL ?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • STEELERS

6 60.00%
  • CARDINALS

4 40.00%

Thread: The Super Bowl

The Super Bowl

I'm from the Pittsburgh area so you don't have to guess who I'm pulling for. Our Terrible Towels will be waving. Woo Hoo!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!! HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!

GO STEELERS !!!
    incoming .................DUCK !

I don't have a horse in this race, but I'm rooting for the Cards. I like Warner and Fitzgerald.

A weird coincidence. In my pool at work I got 4 Pitt and 9 Phoenix. My wife got 9 Pitt and 4 Phoenix in hers. So anyways, a 4-9 final either way would be good for me.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

go birds

The cards are going to use those towels to wipe their a$$ I don't like pit at all

Kurt Warner is a punk and it's hard to root for a team that abandoned St. Louis for the desert, but all this talk about how GREAT the Steelers are as a franchise is pretty sickening, so, I guess I'm for the Cards!

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    I don't have a horse in this race, but I'm rooting for the Cards. I like Warner and Fitzgerald.

A weird coincidence. In my pool at work I got 4 Pitt and 9 Phoenix. My wife got 9 Pitt and 4 Phoenix in hers. So anyways, a 4-9 final either way would be good for me.
    Greg/ Skippy, shouldn't this be moved to the general box or are you guys just happy that someone is posting something here.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteface Willy
    Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter

Greg/ Skippy, shouldn't this be moved to the general box or are you guys just happy that someone is posting something here.
    Happy?
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Re: go birds

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Drifter
    The cards are going to use those towels to wipe their a$$ I don't like pit at all
    Yoi !
    incoming .................DUCK !