Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thank You.

Amen to that. And please feel free to use my picture as your background. I was lucky to hit Whiteface on a beautiful day when I took that.
    Don't Get Dead

thanks CU.
    incoming .................DUCK !

I recently deleted a photo per the request of one of the photos subjects. This in no way should be viewed as censorship, I’m simply respecting the wishes of a person who was in it and had personal reasons why he didn’t want it on the Internet.

That is all.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    I recently deleted a photo per the request of one of the photos subjects. This in no way should be viewed as censorship, I’m simply respecting the wishes of a person who was in it and had personal reasons why he didn’t want it on the Internet.

That is all.
    What do they think they are movie stars or something. WTF

Quote Originally Posted by tjf67

That is all.
    You pavarazzi are all alike. I sent you a PM explaining what I was told about the reason. PM's don't get to the receiver as fast as a post to the forum.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

That is all.
    The pic was being linked to another site.......plus one person in the pic was a banned member and thus had to no say in the use of his likeness. If you're image can be posted, then you should be able to post on this site.

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

That is all.
    Could you please remove it from the gallery as well? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper

That is all.
    Seems bit like grade school. I removed it from the gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper

That is all.
    Seems bit like grade school. I removed it from the gallery.
    Talk to ur boy FHW. He didn't like the fact it was being linked to another site....I can't blame him though. He couldn't voice his own opinion due to his banned status. What I'd like to know is who linked it to the tele tips site?