Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    INSERTING HUMOR>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper
    If you're image can be posted, then you should be able to post on this site.
    ok. but on the Gore page, there's a picture of a fugative Gnome that's rather em-bare-a$$-ing for garden critters. i've yet to see him post any re-butt-als. although i've heard some cracks that would be like a slap on the cheeks. just sayin.
    incoming .................DUCK !

Quote Originally Posted by Snowballs
    INSERTING HUMOR>>>>

If you're image can be posted, then you should be able to post on this site.
    ok. but on the Gore page, there's a picture of a fugative Gnome that's rather em-bare-a$$-ing for garden critters. i've yet to see him post any re-butt-als. although i've heard some cracks that would be like a slap on the cheeks. just sayin.
    Nice ( although I must say that moniker (sp? ) always freaks me out ).

Quote Originally Posted by tjf67
    Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    I recently deleted a photo per the request of one of the photos subjects. This in no way should be viewed as censorship, I’m simply respecting the wishes of a person who was in it and had personal reasons why he didn’t want it on the Internet.

That is all.
    Could you please remove it from the gallery as well? Thanks.
    Seems bit like grade school. I removed it from the gallery.
    Talk to ur boy FHW. He didn't like the fact it was being linked to another site....I can't blame him though. He couldn't voice his own opinion due to his banned status. What I'd like to know is who linked it to the tele tips site?
    Damn, this almost makes it feel like the good ol' days, but do you think we can get a few more pics?

Jack's Home Screen

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Re: Jack's Home Screen

Ahhhh, much better!

Where did you take that from?

Re: Jack's Home Screen

Quote Originally Posted by NPN
    Where did you take that from?
    Hardy road on my way in last Saturday. It's one of my favorites cause it's capturing the whole mountain. The new addition really makes the place seem twice as wide as it once did.

Sweet pic - you don't happen to have a high res version do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Danzilla
    Sweet pic - you don't happen to have a high res version do you?
    I took the photo with my blackberry so that's the only version I have. I have a digital camera but never bring the damn thing out.

Bummer. I have a BB too and the picture quality is substandard. My wife has an LG Rumor that takes pictures almost as good as our camera. You would think RIM could put little better camera in their devices considering how expensive they are. I'll try to remember this camera this weekend and try to get some good shots.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Danzilla
    Bummer. I have a BB too and the picture quality is substandard. My wife has an LG Rumor that takes pictures almost as good as our camera. You would think RIM could put little better camera in their devices considering how expensive they are. I'll try to remember this camera this weekend and try to get some good shots.

D
    Do you know how to zoom in and out when you are taking video on a blackberry?