Forum quotes on whiteface.com!!!

Check out whiteface.com and look at the links on the right hand side. They are quoting some of the posts made here on the home page!

Greg

Re: Forum quotes on whiteface.com!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    Check out whiteface.com and look at the links on the right hand side. They are quoting some of the posts made here on the home page!

Nice. We're making a positive difference to the mountain we want to see prosper. I think we should all feel kinda good about that.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter

Nice. We're making a positive difference to the mountain we want to see prosper. I think we should all feel kinda good about that.
    oh my goodness--i dont know what to say.

I think whoever's post they display should get a free ticket redeemable anytime. We're giving them free marketing and what are we getting in return?

I agree, we are giving them good trip reorts read by the masses.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Drifter

I think whoever's post they display should get a free ticket redeemable anytime. We're giving them free marketing and what are we getting in return?
    I like that idea about a ticket ALOT... especially since my post about Mountain Run was on the website Wednesday :P
    Funny though how they "skipped" my next paragraph about the scary ice on U. Wilderness and thanking the snowgods for safety powder piles.

-ADKSara
    -Keep your skis happy!