Thread: Hi There

Hi There

My name is Josh. I'm a new member here and just wanted to introduce myself. Thanks Snowballs for the tip on getting my membership request put thru, worked like a charm.

Anyone remember what fresh snow looks like? I starting to think we're not going to get any more snow... Here some pics of Gore at stare at work sometimes when i wish i was riding...

you're welcome josh. glad i could help. you can pay it forward by bringing some fun to the board, i've no doubt you will.

i checked out your videos. they're cool! we have some others on here who posted vids, see video of jan 29 thread. i believe you already saw Matt's, but there's others further down in that thread.

maybe you can post a link to your videos on here. people like watching them, esp. local ones and amateur photogs can always use a broader canvas to share their work.

welcome to the board!!!
    incoming .................DUCK !