Thread: Trappers

Trappers

Anyone been in there yet? I see on the copperfield website that they are open again with the same (or similar) menu as before.

I loved their chili and wings and pitchers of blue moon. Nice to have a place with live music on the weekends too.

We are heading to LP this weekend, but hope to be back at Gore in early March. A Trappers trip report would be much appreciated.

D

Re: Trappers

Quote Originally Posted by Danzilla
    Anyone been in there yet? I see on the copperfield website that they are open again with the same (or similar) menu as before.

I loved their chili and wings and pitchers of blue moon. Nice to have a place with live music on the weekends too.

We are heading to LP this weekend, but hope to be back at Gore in early March. A Trappers trip report would be much appreciated.

D
    Not setting foot in there until they get their liquor license.
    The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup at a deli

I spent the a long weekend up in North Creek last week. Our rental agent told me the state is giving all these places a hard time with their liquor licenses. This is the same reason Durant's (formerly Casey's) isn't open yet either, despite what had hoped as a Feb 1 opening.

Re: Trappers

Quote Originally Posted by Spongeworthy
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzilla

D
    Not setting foot in there until they get their liquor license.
    That's a pretty lame excuse
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

I ate there Monday. Menu is similar but fewer low cost choices. They have also added some more expensive entrees. I had a chicken sandwich which was good. No liquor license as of Monday. Overall I liked it but not as much as the old Trappers.

tom

Thanks for the info guys. Looking to make it up the first weekend in March. Maybe by then they will have the license. I heard that just filling out the application and getting all the background checks, insurance, etc. is a real headache. Probably doesn't hurt to grease a few palms either.

Doubt they will have any live music till they get a license. Maybe I'll bring my own blue moon.

License

They won't allow you to BYOB. It's against the law for a restaurant to allow it when they have a license application pending. Based on Durant's check back in the spring.

Man it's weird to be in Trappers with no access to beer.

Food was good.

Thanks for the updates everyone. Good to hear from you Harv. We are going to be up the first weekend in March so we will definitely check out the food. Hopefully they will have beer by then too!