Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by tobnpr
    but we avoid Pete's Steakhouse

GREAT advice. Stay away. Very far away.

Nicola's.

tailgate? Stewart's for hot dogs, chips and sodas?
    incoming .................DUCK !

Thanks!

I just wanted to thank everyone for the great feed back on places to check out. We had an awesome trip last weekend.

We cooked dinner saturday night at the house and then hit zig zags and had a good time there. We ended up taking the drunk bobsled picture out front late night. Yes we looked like silly touristas but who cares? The placement of the hot dog stand out front could not have been better either - best hot dog I ever had

We did dinner at Lisa G's on Sunday night and it was AWESOME. We sat next to the New Zealand Bobsleigh team. How often in life do you get to say that? We all got a different entree and everyone was very happy. We were all very impressed. I look forward to checking out some of the other recommendations the next time we are up.

Thanks again!

Peace.

D

That's Cool..........Runnings.

bet the NZ team ordered the lamb.
    incoming .................DUCK !

Lisa G's was a great recommendation, thanks. Teriyaki Wings, Burger, Eggplant Parm, Molten Cake and coffee for two.

The buffet at the Courtyard is worth mentioning too. Good eats, great waffle mix.

If you're looking for the true local apres' experience wander left, instead of right, and head 2.6 miles down the road to Steinhoff's. Great pub fare, Ubu (and all the rest ) on tap, amazing 'dak atmosphere, and you can always count on the flat screens tuned into CBC's coverage of the alpine World Cup.