Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wholly Crap!

you know,gore has a spot on there home page,just for this kind of stuff,go to contact us and let em have,ive gone there b4 and there answers were allways quit amusing.and speaking of crappy things the mt does heres 1- my friends kid forgot her pass and they charged her $5 for a ticket and said next time it would be $10, this is a guy that spent 1000s so his family could ski there,kinda cheesy if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmer
    you know,gore has a spot on there home page,just for this kind of stuff,go to contact us and let em have,ive gone there b4 and there answers were allways quit amusing.and speaking of crappy things the mt does heres 1- my friends kid forgot her pass and they charged her $5 for a ticket and said next time it would be $10, this is a guy that spent 1000s so his family could ski there,kinda cheesy if you ask me.
    wow. my kid forgot his earlier this season and they gave him one for free. the next one would cost though.

outside of that, i do think they're lame though.
    incoming .................DUCK !