Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hope y'all get the goods, we cancelled the Golden Arrow and booked the last room at Snow Lodge for some MRV magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Moeghoul
    Hope y'all get the goods, we cancelled the Golden Arrow and booked the last room at Snow Lodge for some MRV magic.
    Hope you don't mind competition! Every powder hound in New England is going to be up there this weekend! At least the slopes will be constantly refreshed throughout the day.

Sunday 2/20

It started snowing around midnight last night. Two inches fell overnight, and it snowed all day. As of now - 4pm - Gore's posting 7" - I'll use that as my number. Still snowing although the radar seems to be showing the end of it. NWS is still calling for more 2-4 more.

It was warmer this morning...in the 20s. I set off even earlier as the Gondi went live at 8:05 yesterday. Today it went even earlier at 7:50. Soft snow and no skiers anyway. Nobody showed up until 10.

My second Gondi run at 8:15...I was all alone in the cabin.

Glades were great. Same as yesterday but better. Tahawas was nirvana.

looks like i made the wrong call. i hate it when that happens.

decided to save my cash thinking that the woods wouldnt be worth it.... thanks for all the reports though!

i'm just hoping that the gods hook me up with a birthday gift, all i want is about 12 inches, starting at 10pm friday march 6th, and ending about 10am march 7th, with brilliant sunshine after the snow stops.