Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VOTE FOR CHUMMER!
    The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup at a deli

they made the bumps with a groomer. skied them today it is wicked slow. going to be boring no speed at all.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2cruz
    they made the bumps with a groomer. skied them today it is wicked slow. going to be boring no speed at all.
    For the skiers, I'd think Hawkeye is preferred.

For the EVENT, it's gotta be the Arena. Right there, in front of the deck, lots of people watching....

Hope someone can take some videos and post the links of how it turns out--I won't be able to make it. At least you won't have to hear me heckling you from above..."Faster! Faster!"

Will the course be open Friday to the public. If so I think I'll head to Gore for some pratice on it.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Hawkeye was tame for a bump comp......now Arena

Arena

The Gore website says that the contest will be visible from the lodge. Without snow-making temps, they need to push around a lot of snow to create a bump run. This year is likely to be a light weight event.

Re: Arena

Quote Originally Posted by adkskier
    The Gore website says that the contest will be visible from the lodge. Without snow-making temps, they need to push around a lot of snow to create a bump run. This year is likely to be a light weight event.
    the bumps r allready there i got pcs in the gallery