Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't know Matt ( other than from his posts here ), but I have to agree with the "not rude" stance.

Otherwise, I think this thread is funny as hell, and, believe me, I needed the laugh.

Only guess from me is Snowballs.

we have a winner

NPN. First guess. Nice job. And the best part is I know where to find u.
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

JtR, let me try second time.

I did a forum search for "cuz" and based on the results, my second guess would be *Snowballs*.

Stella's good, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Denison
    JtR, let me try second time.

I did a forum search for "cuz" and based on the results, my second guess would be *Snowballs*.

Stella's good, thank you.
    Sorry, but if I may, "No points for second place".

just noticed "we have a winner" header.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper
    Quote Originally Posted by mattchuck2
    "i think matt's a BIG BS'r. he posted those anti WF flames/rants just to cover his butt cuz he first stated how great a skier his is, then HPD said he'ld ski w/him,matt said ok, and then matt pulled a no show AND no phone call! aka chickened out! i think it's big talk on here where he can act tough/hot shot and not have to prove it. then when he gets himself in a bind, he throws hissy fits. not the first time he went all girlie!

he MAY be a good skier, but he's still a lil punk a** bitch. i only mention this cuz he's also rude."
    Ahhh . . . I see how it is.

I do talk myself up a lot on AZ (most of it is internet bravado), but I do have to say that I'm pretty good. If you don't believe me, that's fine too. I didn't "chicken out", I'll ski with you guys any time you want to come down to Gore. And I'm even thinking of coming up for your little bump contest. And people can call me a punk a$$ bitch all they want (I don't really care), but I don't like being called rude. I don't see what was rude about any of my posts. I consider it just general internet banter (the kind that everyone has).

And as far as who it was? Hmmm . . . somebody with access to PMs, who knows a lot about the situation . . . Originally thought son of drifter, but that writing style looks an awful lot like Jimmer's
    I'm counting that as two guess and both are wrong. I have to admit gore does put on a better bump contest so you will be disappointed in the WF one. WF doesn't use the proper slope...they should do it on Wilderness but don't. I gotta ask why you thought it was SOD.
    They pushed it back to the first Sat. in April. They might have to have it on Skyward by then.

The best place for that is right in front of the CS Lounge like it use to be. Everybody could hang out on the deck and check out the action. That was fun.

For good competition I'd put it on Lower Mack, don't seed the course, just let it rip old school.

I like Walt's bump contest at Gore too. They blow a ton of snow on Lower Hawkeye, let skiers rut it out for 2 days, then it's go time. It's also well run and well judged. The judges are not just looking to get it over with, they try to give everyone a fair shot and you get to see your scores go up right after you finish. Very cool.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.