Thread: Weekend weather

Weekend weather

I just did my daily check of the 10 day for Wilmington, and there was a whole bunch of icing for the weekend that wasn't there yesterday.

Would somebody local give me an idea of what the news is saying about this?

TIA

If there is icing Fri. temps will be warm enough sat. and Sun. to make conditions springlike. By middle of next week it gets cold again, but no snow in sight. That's what concerns me.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    If there is icing Fri. temps will be warm enough sat. and Sun. to make conditions springlike. By middle of next week it gets cold again, but no snow in sight. That's what concerns me.
    How quickly things change. I looked at the forecast next week and there were a lot of rain drops.

Quote Originally Posted by tjf67
    Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    How quickly things change. I looked at the forecast next week and there were a lot of rain drops.
    Stop with that rain stuff right now.
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Just got some new HELLCATS like to try them before the seasons out. I might bring them for a test run or two this weekend. looking like spring conditions

Quote Originally Posted by DUST BLASTER
    Just got some new HELLCATS like to try them before the seasons out. I might bring them for a test run or two this weekend. looking like spring conditions
    In spring conditions they are a blast. They bust through piles of heavy snow like they aren't there. I loved them in the Slides last year. I hope things change weather wise and we have a Slides season.

Anyways, I'm planning on using mine this weekend too.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.