How is the mountain?

I havent read a recent trail report in days. Weknd outlook?

sub-par.
    send it!

flat ,fast and firm,even with the sun out 2day never relly softened up thaat much,nut much groomed up top,though they did do lower rumor,it was ok,groomed some stuff on the dark side but no lift,go figuer,.it was all rite i guess,beautiful day,rain 2morrow,warm weekend,so who knows,i get the feeling theyed just soon shut the doors rite now.there was agood crowd there,im sure glad i dont have to buy a ticket-full price should be more open.

I'll be at Gore this weekend with my son. We'll be skiing until 2 and tubing afterward.

Am thinking that with a little sun tomorrow and temps in the 40s we should see things softening up pretty nicely. Topridge will probably be a good bet tomorrow (sat). Can anyone who skied today (Fri) give a first hand account as to how the mtn is holding up and outlook for the weekend? Jimmer's report from Thurs still sounded pretty firm & fast. Thx.

today started slow for me never got on the hill till after 10;00, WENT RITE UP TOP,AND IT KINDA SUCKED,SKIED EVERY THING THAT WAS OPEN,AND DECIDED TO CALL IT AN EARLY DAY,WENT TO THE BOTTOM ADN IT WAS GETTING SOFT DOWN THERE SO TOOK A FEW ON THE BOTTOM,TOOK THE GONDI UP AND SAW RUMOR WAS OPEN,AND IT SOFTENED UP NICELY,RAN INTO SOME BUDS,GOT SOME WOODS,BUT COULDNT GET OFF RUMOR IT JUST GOT BETTER and better,never rained,sun came out a little late,skied till after 3:00,turned out to be a really good day,should be really soft 2morrow,hope the dark side is spinning,should be good over there, hasnt been open all week.so go get it kiddies

Quote Originally Posted by jimmer
    today started slow for me never got on the hill till after 10;00, WENT RITE UP TOP,AND IT KINDA SUCKED,SKIED EVERY THING THAT WAS OPEN,AND DECIDED TO CALL IT AN EARLY DAY,WENT TO THE BOTTOM ADN IT WAS GETTING SOFT DOWN THERE SO TOOK A FEW ON THE BOTTOM,TOOK THE GONDI UP AND SAW RUMOR WAS OPEN,AND IT SOFTENED UP NICELY,RAN INTO SOME BUDS,GOT SOME WOODS,BUT COULDNT GET OFF RUMOR IT JUST GOT BETTER and better,never rained,sun came out a little late,skied till after 3:00,turned out to be a really good day,should be really soft 2morrow,hope the dark side is spinning,should be good over there, hasnt been open all week.so go get it kiddies
    nice report man. i wasn't sure if I should go or not, but it definitely sounds worth it now. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmer
    ...WENT TO THE BOTTOM AND IT WAS GETTING SOFT DOWN THERE...
    Sometimes the lower mountain has it.

Definitely a great report. Really wish I could be there.