Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Whiteface Gondola Video

What's up with the Gondola video that some kids made and were dumb enough to post on You Tube? I heard about it on the news and went to You Tube to view and it wasn't there. Did anyone see it? I heard 2 of the kids lost season passes and now they might press charges!

What did the news say was on the vid?
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

As they say, " Even Negative Press Is Good Press", but on the perp side, " JUST HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET!!! ".

Regardless, that type of nonsense would've never happened if Willy's Yellow Jacket had been part of that ride to Lil 'face ( so sad that we can't be everywhere ).

Wow, that's pretty crazy, and ya, how dumb can u be

this is such a horrible act....i've been riding for about 10 years between Whiteface, Jay Peak, Smuggs...etc and there are so many great people that i've run into on lift rides...its horrible to see an act like this publicized. These kids should be brought to the mountain and given the chore of cleaning every gondola and every chair for next season.

Yeah.

I didn't know what you guys were talking about until I clicked the link (I thought that some kids were smoking some weed or something and put that video on Youtube). But what they did was really, really, a-hole behavior, and I'm glad they're pressing charges.

I'll support anyone's right to be an a-hole, but there's a certain level that you shouldn't cross. I think letting an argument escalate to the point where you're threatening to throw someone out of a Gondola is waaaaaaayyy past the line.

A bunch of people threatening one person, in a confined space, where he has no hope of defending himself or getting away is shameless and cowardly. I’m glad they where stupid enough to put it on Utube. I hope they throw the book at them.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Just read the article. wow, how stupid can you get?
    Don't Get Dead