Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    too bad he didn't just beat their a$$.

i know what i'ld have done.

there's a link on that page's right hand side that shows you part of the video. looks like some of them were boarders. punks on boards? gee, what a surprise.
    incoming .................DUCK !

I think the scariest part is that punks like these are the future of our country. I would have never even thought of doing something like that when I was a teenager. The cops would have been the least of my worries, I would have been more afraid of what my parents would have done to me.

[quote="Baldtodabone"]I think the scariest part is that punks like these are the future of our country. I would have never even thought of doing something like that when I was a teenager. The cops would have been the least of my worries, I would have been more afraid of what my parents would have done to me.[/quote

Amen, Brother, Amen !!!

i don't mean to post too much here, but i've always disliked bullies.

That's just F***ed... Damn snowboarders!

As a new member to the board I can't believe my first post is going to be to be on this topic instead of important things like skiing my new favorite mountain.

I brought my 11 year old daughter up presidents weekend for father daughter ski weekend. She finally talked me into letting her go up the singles line (to save 2 minutes) and ride by herself. After watching the video I will have to think long and hard about letting her ride herself. Obviously has nothing to do with Whiteface and I've never heard of this any other time, but it makes you realize how long 9 minutes can feel with the wrong bunch of people in the car or on the chair.

welcome to the board AC ! we hope you find it useful, fun and informative while you " ride a chair " with us. you seem like a concerned parent. wish the kids in the gondi video had better parents.

as you mentioned that incident was no reflection on Face. let's hope the many foreign nationals that visit Face do not get the same treatment or come away with a bad impression of the mtn and our country.

i've noticed many Slavic visitors this year, both at Face and Gore. there is also Slavic workers there and many here at the Great Escape Park/ Lake George area. the ones i've met are friendly happy people, nice to be around. it always makes my heart happy to see them be able to act and travel freely while enjoying life. that's a very good thing !

welcome aboard AC !

Quote Originally Posted by Snowballs
    welcome to the board AC ! we hope you find it useful, fun and informative while you " ride a chair " with us. you seem like a concerned parent. wish the kids in the gondi video had better parents.

as you mentioned that incident was no reflection on Face. let's hope the many foreign nationals that visit Face do not get the same treatment or come away with a bad impression of the mtn and our country.

i've noticed many Slavic visitors this year, both at Face and Gore. there is also Slavic workers there and many here at the Great Escape Park/ Lake George area. the ones i've met are friendly happy people, nice to be around. it always makes my heart happy to see them be able to act and travel freely while enjoying life. that's a very good thing !

welcome aboard AC !
    You might want to wipe your chin after that slobbering
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

I'ld rather whip you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowballs
    I'ld rather whip you.
    lol. I'm always skiing whiteface....look me up.
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

That's enough of that fellas. Not cool and unnessary.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.