For those of you who didn't ski the Rumor this morning...

...you missed out. Big time. As for the guy who pulled a 360 on the headwall, good on ya. That was bad ass.

Very nice spring conditions. Rumor was pick of the day. Also enjoyed the SB glades. Nice snow and surprisingly good coverage. I think DS glades would have been good. I skied past twice expecting they would drop the ropes on the darkside, but it looks like it never happened. Seemed odd since they were running the High Peaks chair. Lies was nice early, but I never went back to it cause Rumor was so good. End of the day I took Sunway down and was pleasantly surprised the snow was as nice as it was on that. Really nice day, esp before the high overcast started moving in around 1pm. If I can't ski powder in the woods, give me spring bumps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    If I can't ski powder in the woods, give me spring bumps.
    100% YES.

i'm back, and i couldnt have timed it better... excellent all day. love the spring bumps. i'm with you jeff and harv....

Re: For those of you who didn't ski the Rumor this morning..

Quote Originally Posted by Frostillicus
    ...you missed out. Big time. As for the guy who pulled a 360 on the headwall, good on ya. That was bad a**.
    I probably shouldn't say anything because I've been taking so much $hit on this forum for talking myself up (which I never really do seriously), but that'd be me. I missed it the first time (and did an overrotation to backwards fall to ridiculous self arrest), but I landed it the next 9-10 times.

Rumor was SICK Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Even Sunday morning, it was a little firm, but totally fun. All in all, it was a solid weekend. Nice spring conditions all around. Lower Gunbarrell has nice bump lines, which I pounded 5 or 6 times on Saturday afternoon. I even got some tree skiing in on Saturday on Straightbrook Glades and Darby Woods. Someone said Twister Glades were good too, but they were racing on the trail both days, so it was never officially open. Also, Topridge was really good today (Sunday). Hopefully we get a little snow tonight, and we can get a few more storms to take us into mid-April.