Word from the Hill

I received a call about 10 minutes ago letting me know they had 4" on the ground already and hoped for another couple. That's some good news no?
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Woo hoo!

It's VERY good news. I cleaned off my car a little while ago (live in LP) and there had to be at least 3-4 inches of heavier, packing snow on top. And its still snowing. My snow dance this morning is paying off.

so if i dont take the day off tomorrow and go ride the mountain i'd be pretty stupid? lol

btw yes this is my first post

Re: Woo hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by joyparkway
    It's VERY good news. I cleaned off my car a little while ago (live in LP) and there had to be at least 3-4 inches of heavier, packing snow on top. And its still snowing. My snow dance this morning is paying off. :wink:
    Thanks for that!

I really needed a little ray of hope that we may actually make it to scheduled closing day.

Quote Originally Posted by Slinky
    so if i dont take the day off tomorrow and go ride the mountain i'd be pretty stupid? lol

Welcome Slinky. RU a WF regular?
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky

Welcome Slinky. RU a WF regular?
    I wish i could say i was, i've been mostly going to Jay Peak this year...i live up in Rouses Point so i'm about half way between most of the mountains. I'll be on the mountain today though. This will be my 3rd trip there this year.