how's the base holding up?

I'm going to have a unique, (for me), opportunity, starting this weekend, to put in as many ski-days as I want for the following two weeks. I haven't been to Gore in at least 6 weeks, so I don't know how the base is holding up. If the coverage is good, I'll just decide where to go as the day's weather dictates. I'm hoping the wife and I can do lots of days between Gore and WF.
    Thanks all!
    C

After yesterday's snow it should be pretty solid. I was surprised at how well things held up after the rain Saturday night. There were some bare spots on the trails that didn't get as much snowmaking as others, but all in all the hill was in decent shape.

The snow yesterday was heavy snow man snow which will be great for the base. They said they got 5 inches but I would put it more at 7-8. We had 3-4 on the car when we woke up and another 3 when we left the mountain in the afternoon. Even if it rains this week you should have good spring conditions this weekend and for the following week at least.

If they had gotten all rain yesterday I would be very worried but we got lucky.

Garnet Hill Lodge nearby also reports 7" so I suspect your numbers are on the mark Danz. There is however r**n in the forecast for tonight into Weds, but then a return to cold temps.

NCP doesn't upset me this time of year. I just wait for a warmer day anyway. Cold days now are basically iceskating.
    Thanks for the info folks!!
    C