15 Trails Open Today . . .

. . . and, according to the web site, that amounts to 64% of terrain open (not including glades)

Am I missing something here?
    The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup at a deli

web site says top is closed bcause of freezing temp,wonder if its snowing up there,prolly freezing rain.

i was thinkin it's prolly all ice after that rain refroze. only the sunway chair is reported as running.
    incoming .................DUCK !

is the mountain done? 21 trails open tomorrow, top is closed?

The top has way more snow than the bottom.

They're probably closing the top because of the ice (rain and then a quick freeze will do that).

The other option is to groom the top, but I'd rather they close it than groom it.

Freezing Rain

There was freezing rain up top begining a bit before 10 Tuesday night. They did some extra grooming and opened trails as the day warmed up. No need to fear the end yet.

anyone who goes today please give a report, im still torn if i should drive up tonight

Conditions for 3/12/09

Sunny & around 25 degrees. It was fast & firm, but better than I thought it'd be considering the rain yesterday. I skied for a few hours in the afternoon. Nothing really softened up. Lies & Topridge were relatively good. Rumor was closed. There were no Jimmer sightings. He must have been icefishing.

Tomorrow should be nice. Mid-30's & Sunny.

Re: Conditions for 3/12/09

Quote Originally Posted by Frostillicus
    Sunny & around 25 degrees. It was fast & firm, but better than I thought it'd be considering the rain yesterday. I skied for a few hours in the afternoon. Nothing really softened up. Lies & Topridge were relatively good. Rumor was closed. There were no Jimmer sightings. He must have been icefishing.

Tomorrow should be nice. Mid-30's & Sunny.
    nope didnt go- played flip flop all day,going 2morrow.