BIG THANKS TO THE WHITEFACE SKI PATROL

Went up to the Face for a 4 day getaway last Sunday. We were skiing on Monday in the new snow when the wife did a head over tips fall on Mountian Run and broke her arm. Ski patrol was there in less than 5 mins. even though the lifts on mountian run were not runnig. They keep her calm strapped her in the sled and had her down in less than 15 minutes. Great job, Randy and I think Mitch.

Sorry about your wife's arm, but glad ski patrol was able to help her out so well. Whiteface has a really great group up there. Host Patrol's pretty darn good too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Face4Me
    Sorry about your wife's arm, but glad ski patrol was able to help her out so well. Whiteface has a really great group up there. Host Patrol's pretty darn good too!!! :wink:
    Aren't you forgeting somebody?

frosty the snow man? st. patrick? the easter bunny?
    incoming .................DUCK !

Quote Originally Posted by Snowballs
    st. patrick?
    Close, but I was going for the group, not the individual.

Quote Originally Posted by NPN
    Sorry about your wife's arm, but glad ski patrol was able to help her out so well. Whiteface has a really great group up there. Host Patrol's pretty darn good too!!!
    I was going to add that other group, but I didn't want to suck up too much!!!

But here goes ... those Safety Patrol guys are awesome too ... I hear one of them may have a distant relative who was a mountain goat!

damn, this place is starting to get funny.
    incoming .................DUCK !

Quote Originally Posted by NPN
    Sorry about your wife's arm, but glad ski patrol was able to help her out so well. Whiteface has a really great group up there. Host Patrol's pretty darn good too!!! :wink:
    I was going to add that other group, but I didn't want to suck up too much!!! :lol: :lol: :lol::D
    Nah, we're all cheap dates up here ( whether we actually fess up to it, or not )!!!