What Does the Mountain look like for this weekend

We are considering making the trip up this weekend. How is the snow holding up on the top of the mountain. Thanks

It's gonna be good. Spring Bumps on Rumor and Lies, afternoons on the deck with the sun up late.

Haven't been up there since last weekend (they had plenty of snow then), but I highly recommend going.

Quote Originally Posted by mattchuck2
    It's gonna be good. Spring Bumps on Rumor and Lies, afternoons on the deck with the sun up late.

Haven't been up there since last weekend (they had plenty of snow then), but I highly recommend going.
    Will we see another heli on Rumor?

went today. it was fine. the steeps a lil scratchy but completey edgeable. not quite ice as much as just scratchy hard pack. the bottom is in great shape for those in your party who like the lower mtn. hawkichati fine, uncas,topridge,etc.

bumpy rumor was closed and glair ice from freezing rain. lies was groomed. no bare spots that i saw.

the only bummer was the demo people had no skis short enough for the boy to try. he SO wants pair of Tigersharks.

if you're even thinking about coming up, get in the car and do it !!
    incoming .................DUCK !

Quote Originally Posted by SIAWOL
    Yes indeed, see you up there.

Quote Originally Posted by mattchuck2
    Quote Originally Posted by SIAWOL
    Yes indeed, see you up there.
    you one crazy ducker matt. that has gotta be one cool move. somebody needs to video it.
    incoming .................DUCK !

rumor looked like death today, the rest of the mountain was great.

runs of the day for us were tahawas glades,rest of the hill was good as well,prolly b a zoo 2morrow,gonna be warmer,should b nice,woods up top eghhh soso

Quote Originally Posted by JC7727
    rumor looked like death today, the rest of the mountain was great.
    Rumor was actually pretty good Saturday. Should have opened up the top, though. Bumps were heavily crusted, but a handful of willing "crust busters" would have chewed that up in about 10 minutes. I stopped to take a quick #1 in the trees and "wound up" at the top so I took a quick run down. It worked out well---and it was fun to be racing the crust chunks down the hill. Call it "Eastern slough"....

yea rumor wasnt bad on saturday, it looked really bad (and closed) on friday