Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How was it today?

Was thinking about conditions at the face while making the best of skiing gore. How was the skiing? Lookout below open?
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Re: How was it today?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper
    Was thinking about conditions at the face while making the best of skiing gore. How was the skiing? Lookout below open?
    Conditions got better as the day went on. Your Pop and I did LOB late in the day and it was fun. The bumps were nice in spots with only the occasional tree stump sticking out. Upper Cloud was nice. U Mac was firm but fun, the steep headwall was all scraped off thanks to the single plankers. L Mac was really nice with some of those breast like bumps that are soft and symetrical. We had fun and I got goggle face.

ripped around all day today. Started off with your pops till he got hungry and went in for some digs. Wilmington trail hd some of the best skiing of the weekend. Tall Jason had a friend up and the fellow went down the hill off of willmington. I was amazed he walked out of it. Sky softend up and it was just a race fun day. Mac was bumpy and the little skier cross at the bottom was a fun finish.
    Got some cool shots from a differnet spot on th hill I will post at some point.

Re: How was it today?

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteface Willy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper
    Conditions got better as the day went on. Your Pop and I did LOB late in the day and it was fun. The bumps were nice in spots with only the occasional tree stump sticking out. Upper Cloud was nice. U Mac was firm but fun, the steep headwall was all scraped off thanks to the single plankers. L Mac was really nice with some of those breast like bumps that are soft and symetrical. We had fun and I got goggle face.

Pic Of LB. I got shot of WFWilly, but it somehow got lost in the upload. Dang, it was a nice shot too. This is the only one that survived.

Bumps on Lower mack

The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by tjf67
    ripped around all day today. Started off with your pops till he got hungry and went in for some digs. Wilmington trail hd some of the best skiing of the weekend. Tall Jason had a friend up and the fellow went down the hill off of willmington. I was amazed he walked out of it. Sky softend up and it was just a race fun day. Mac was bumpy and the little skier cross at the bottom was a fun finish.
    Got some cool shots from a differnet spot on th hill I will post at some point.
    TJF jumping into Skyward
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

was my 1st time up this year, wilmington trail is awesome, LOB is sick, soft & sunny, im calling it my most fun day this year

Soooooooo sad you missed this weekend, but, as dear ol' young dad would say, "What price luv'"?*!

I know you, and the rest of the family, are Spring bumpers, but my runs of the day were when they opened up Thruway/Draper's after the hot racer girls vacated.

Who woulda' thunk the 3-4 pm stuff would be the hit of the day???

Lookout below was opened and I think they are just going to leave it opened the rest of the year the Slides should open soon if they are going to make it this year

Quote Originally Posted by nyspnypd
    Lookout below was opened and I think they are just going to leave it opened the rest of the year the Slides should open soon if they are going to make it this year
    I doubt they will open at all this year.
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Quote Originally Posted by nyspnypd
    Was talking to a patroller on Sunday who said he didn't think the Slides would open this year. Too much exposed rock.