Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by NPN
    Soooooooo sad you missed this weekend, but, as dear ol' young dad would say, "What price luv'"?*!

I know you, and the rest of the family, are Spring bumpers, but my runs of the day were when they opened up Thruway/Draper's after the hot racer girls vacated.

Who woulda' thunk the 3-4 pm stuff would be the hit of the day???
    My brother and I hit Thruway/Drapers early on Monday. Until our new favorite trail opened (that would be Lookout Below), a couple of high speed cruises down Thruway/Drapers held run o' the day status. I figured the coverage would be great as it hadn't seen skier traffic during the races. It was groomed perfection on snow that was a heavenly compromise between mid-winter packed powder and spring corn. Nobody had been down it. Corduroy heaven made for high speed fun.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIdds
    Quote Originally Posted by NPN
    Soooooooo sad you missed this weekend, but, as dear ol' young dad would say, "What price luv'"?*!

I know you, and the rest of the family, are Spring bumpers, but my runs of the day were when they opened up Thruway/Draper's after the hot racer girls vacated.

Who woulda' thunk the 3-4 pm stuff would be the hit of the day???
    My brother and I hit Thruway/Drapers early on Monday. Until our new favorite trail opened (that would be Lookout Below), a couple of high speed cruises down Thruway/Drapers held run o' the day status. I figured the coverage would be great as it hadn't seen skier traffic during the races. It was groomed perfection on snow that was a heavenly compromise between mid-winter packed powder and spring corn. Nobody had been down it. Corduroy heaven made for high speed fun.
    Yeah, ya' gotta' luv that one when it's good.