Thread: LP Lodging

LP Lodging

I'm looking for some half-way decent lodging for me and my girlfriend. We're going to head up tomorrow and enjoy the nice weekend ahead. For about $150-200, in LP, whats an overall nice place to stay? Breakfast is good, close to town is too. The Plaza was booked, and some others I looked at were too much. Thanks for the help

If you go to lakeplacid.com you can find some decent deals, but you probably have to book before midnight for tomorrow.

Mirror Lake Inn for $239 plus $42 lift tickets if you use use the Whiteface Ski Package. Sunday night the room is $189. Those are good deals for the Mirror Lake Inn.

Courtyard Lake Placid is available for $169 Saturday night, $109 Sunday night. Nice property, has an indoor pool. We've stayed there a couple of times.

If you need something for Sunday night, the Whiteface Lodge (high end luxury property) has a March Madness midweek (sun-thurs) night deal of $175 a night for a 1Br suite, rate includes breakfast.

I'll take a look at those, it's nice there are so many options.

the courtyard was exactly what we wanted, thanks for your help