Happy Whiteface People Thread

Most of the pics posted here and in other ski forums are of trails and snow conditions, as it should be. This thread is different, it’s pictures of people (you may recognize some) having a blast at Whiteface.

Happy non-skiers taking in the sights on a beautiful day. We ski at a beautiful place surrounded by great scenery. When I hear how excited people get when they see the views for the first time, it makes me appreciate it even more.

Happy WF customer service personnel. They better look happy cause Fearless Leader is in the picture.

A happy couple on the deck. Far right is the best dressed man at WF. He has more ski outfits then a Chinese phonebook has Li’s.

Two of my favorite happy people at WF or anywhere else on earth.

I had to stop this guy and get his picture cause this guy has mad skills. Super nice guy, also ruggedly handsome. The camera loves him.

Happy people watching the race from Mid lodge deck

I asked this spectator who was ahead in the ladies slalom and he said he didn’t know he was just there to check out racer babes in their race suits.

It’s a beautiful sunny day and he has a beer in his hand, why isn’t this guy smiling? Maybe he’s thinkin about what’s in store for him at Walt’s bump contest at Gore next week.

Happy people on the deck having a beer or 2 at the end of a great day.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Re: Happy Whiteface People Thread

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    Most of the pics posted here and in other ski forums are of trails and snow conditions, as it should be. This thread is different, it’s pictures of people (you may recognize some) having a blast at Whiteface.

Happy non-skiers taking in the sights on a beautiful day. We ski at a beautiful place surrounded by great scenery. When I hear how excited people get when they see the views for the first time, it makes me appreciate it even more.

Happy WF customer service personnel. They better look happy cause Fearless Leader is in the picture.

A happy couple on the deck. Far right is the best dressed man at WF. He has more ski outfits then a Chinese phonebook has Li’s.
    This sounds like a racest term to me. Where is the pic of me coming down LOB? Nice Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two of my favorite happy people at WF or anywhere else on earth.

I had to stop this guy and get his picture cause this guy has mad skills. Super nice guy, also ruggedly handsome. The camera loves him.

Happy people watching the race from Mid lodge deck

I asked this spectator who was ahead in the ladies slalom and he said he didn’t know he was just there to check out racer babes in their race suits.

It’s a beautiful sunny day and he has a beer in his hand, why isn’t this guy smiling? Maybe he’s thinkin about what’s in store for him at Walt’s bump contest at Gore next week.

Happy people on the deck having a beer or 2 at the end of a great day.

HPD, you're too funny.

Any way you slice it, that was an insanely incredible Whiteface Spring weekend.

If you can't be HAPPY after being part of that, you better look for another winter sport.

Thanks for the digital memory!!!

It is BILL!!