Thread: the last 3 days

the last 3 days

have been very very good,warm temps,soft snow,and sunshine,the hill has been looking very good,a few bare spots and a little ice,but im affraid with these temps,things will start to open up more,spose to cool down a little toward the end of the week. its been crazy up there,the place is boooming,with the racers there,and a bunch of canadians,i wont even go there.so instead of our usually quit midweek,weve had to share,which is fine,good boost for the mt.the main p-lot has been full,with parking in the lower lots. i did get alaugh outta 1 lady she was bitchin the snow was to soft and there were puddles around,i said lady its 56 degrees out,got a dirty look and off she went,,so if your not out there gettin it i suggest u do.
    i heard there goin for easter,hope they make it,theres still plenty of snow up top.
    btw,never skied a trail 2day all woods.except for going down,they are goooood.

Yes, morning conditions were superb. My wife and I hung around the High Peaks area for most mornings. It was a disappointment that so much terrain that was available on Sunday was closed off Mon-Wed. Especially disappointing was there didn't seem any way to access the Burnt Ridge area at all. We had looked forward to trying the new stuff but in our two visits to Gore this year, we came away feeling as though the place only half opens Mon-Thurs.

Great report Jimmer, thanks for the info.

Hawk...welcome to the board. And welcome to Gore.

I bet there are 100 threads in the archives about reduced midweek terrain.

A common theme is reduced access to the Dark Side.

As a guy who did take the plunge on a place near Gore....I recommend it highly.