Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2009-2010 Season Passes

The web site says that there's no price increase for next year's passes.

Can anyone confirm? About time we got some good news.
    The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup at a deli

from what i can tell, is that there is no early early disscount,b4 july 12,says there is no increase,all i know is i paid 699 for a full pass last year,and its gonna cost 799 this year,sure sounds like more too me.the info is on there web site. im prolly gonna have to go with the non holiday pass,i wish they had a half a mt open pass,for half price,i skied alot this year with only half the mt open,but thats another story i guess.id love to bail but the place is the closest 4 me.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmer
    from what i can tell, is that there is no early early disscount,b4 july 12,says there is no increase,all i know is i paid 699 for a full pass last year,and its gonna cost 799 this year,sure sounds like more too me.the info is on there web site. im prolly gonna have to go with the non holiday pass,i wish they had a half a mt open pass,for half price,i skied alot this year with only half the mt open,but thats another story i guess.id love to bail but the place is the closest 4 me.
    They updated the site a few hours ago. It's $690 thru 6/12 for the full adult pass.
    The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup at a deli

Don't see parking options listed under add-ons to the pass........

FWIW, I paid $589 for Okemo/Stratton/Sunapee, non-holiday, for next season. (They DO have the whole mountain available midweek )

THANKS FOTR THE UPDATE SPONGE,thats good to know,ill have to start rollin my change.

Did they charge for kids under 6 last 2008/2009? I don't seem to remember paying $30...Or do they waive the cost of the under 6 if child is in mountain adventure?

Just trying to figure out how much they're nickle and diming me, if at all. Could never understand why under 6/over70 skis free daily, but you pay $30 for a season pass...

Early price

Note that they shortened the time to buy at the lowest price. Last year the lowest priced passes were available until early July. Looks to me as if they knocked 30 days off by ending the early pricing in June.

Re: Early price

Quote Originally Posted by adkskier
    Note that they shortened the time to buy at the lowest price. Last year the lowest priced passes were available until early July. Looks to me as if they knocked 30 days off by ending the early pricing in June.
    Good catch. It was July 11 the last few years.

last year was the first that 6 yo. had to pay.
    incoming .................DUCK !