Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    335 is still a great price for me (I am still 22) yaya!

charging me $5 more! what do these goons think their pullin' on me?
    send it!

this is right form there web page today
    No price increase for Gore/Whiteface season passes- buy now and begin using now!

2009 - 2010 Pass Types & Prices Thru June 12 June 13 - Nov. 13 Nov 14 & On
    Adult Full Season (ages 23-69)-click for details $690 $799 $959

Gold

Where's the gold parking pass and the platinum line cutting pass? Special red card for poaching closed trails?

it looks like they are letting people make payments on the season pass this year. on the Face home page it says purchase your 09-10 pass by June 12, make a $239 payment, July 24 another $239 and final $239 on September 8.

nice gesture.
    incoming .................DUCK !

Is that $18 in finance charge?

I'm not enough of a math genius to figure out the interest rate.

I'm going with my tax refund...if it comes in time.

Quote Originally Posted by SIAWOL
    Did they charge for kids under 6 last 2008/2009? I don't seem to remember paying $30...Or do they waive the cost of the under 6 if child is in mountain adventure?

Just trying to figure out how much they're nickle and diming me, if at all. Could never understand why under 6/over70 skis free daily, but you pay $30 for a season pass...
    Just called mountain to verify. She confirmed that under 6 DOES require a $30 season pass unless they're enrolled in the SEASON LONG mountain adventure. I asked her what the rationale is for that given the fact that 6 and under ski free any day. She told me the $30 is for--and I'm not making this up--"processing costs". Aren't there more processing costs involved with me going to get a ticket for each free day?

Really scratching my head on this one...

Last summer I bought one of these $30 passes for my son who became 7 in October. It made sense because you have to be under 7 at a time of purchase. Year before that 6 and under pass was $25 and I got him one for birthday.

Now his pass is $275

Do I need one for a 1 year old (she'll be 1 1/2 by ski season?