Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lies was holding up better than Rumor, but both should last through the weekend. I couldn't believe that Double Barrel was still open!

BTW... it appears that Topridge is open again based on the conditions report. They must have moved some snow around last night. Good thing because coverage on much of the trail is still decent.

I'll also be skiing tomorrow and I'll bet that both north side and dark side will be closed. Hopefully I'm wrong.

tom

North side should be closed, but I would expect the Dark Side to be open. Am hoping to be there.

they dont want to extend there season any longer than they have too,theres allready talk of going to 4 days a week,they cant wait to shut the doors,dont you think they know where the bare spot start to show,and if they wanted they could take precautions thru the year to make sure there was snow there for like now.theres nobody there,and cant blame them for not going,if i had to buy a ticket,it wood be for somewhere with more trails and more lifts spinnig.
    btw the skiing was fantastic today