How was this season?

I know it's not over yet... But I'm assumig this or next will be the last. How was the season over-all? Best days, events, pictures?

I guess you could say I sorta miss it, I was riding some trees at the beav yesterday and I felt home.. besides the waist deep thing that was going on

balls deep in the beav
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

Re: How was this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Lbtchnlgs

balls deep in the beav
    hehehe dat's funny chit.
    incoming .................DUCK !

lets take a trip back to before xmas, an epic weekend ensued, and i had high hopes for Sagamore under the br quad... too bad those hopes never materialized, but it was fun those two days....

anyone else duck the rope for cirque that weekend and get caught in the streams? annoying, but looking back alot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightCarving
    lets take a trip back to before xmas, an epic weekend ensued, and i had high hopes for Sagamore under the br quad... too bad those hopes never materialized, but it was fun those two days....

anyone else duck the rope for cirque that weekend and get caught in the streams? annoying, but looking back alot of fun.
    yes and yes! bottom of my board was completely iced over! had to scrape it off with the edge of another board, good times! that saturday and monday were easily my best days of the year at gore.

took awhile to get it this clean..

here's a video in cirque glade from sat 12/20...

I always carry a scraper...and it definitely came in handy that day.

Sure made me popular in there.

http://harvey44.blogspot.com/2008/12...om-122008.html

Re: How was this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Lbtchnlgs
    I was riding some trees at the beav yesterday and I felt home..
    Riding Eastern trees definitely makes you a better skier--and helps you conquer the west. In the west you can actually count the number of trees on the run....Biggest adjustment is ramping up your speed to Mach 5 on those shots!