So, locals...........

how is Gore holding up?

Okay, either nobody skied/rode this weekend, or you don't care to share.

Quote Originally Posted by NPN
    Okay, either nobody skied/rode this weekend, or you don't care to share.
    I didn't ski this past weekend. I didn't care for the conditions the previous weekend and, since my lawn is now a bare sea of mud, having lost the remaining 2 feet of snow in the past week, I didn't think it would be worthwhile.
    The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup at a deli

i havnt been in over a week,so i dont know,from what i hear though is there is still plenty of snow up top,and with this weather,i dont think its going anywhere.dont know if there even gonna be open this weekend.

just checked there web site,says they will be opening back up thursday for a long weekend.

Not local, but skied for the past 8 days---mostly ruby and sunway with my 3 yr old. The black runs up top have plenty of snow---go skiing.

The snow on twister was also good---a few points near entrance to twister glades for example, were getting narrow, but still good enough.

8 days and no rock hits----again, mostly skiing very green and then light blue. That said, I will never, ever, be able to get the accumulated dirt out of my bases. Maybe if I powerwash them?

Yeah, I got the email today saying they will be open this weekend.

But thanks so much, I really appreciate the info as hands on is always preferrable to the mountain's report.

Happy Choco Rabbit, and ham steak to all!