Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

who wants to be my friend

I'll be skiing Gore on Sunday and intend to get Gore/Whiteface full adult pass. Anyone will be renewing season pass this weekend? If so we could go together under "friends" program and get at least 10% off. Let me know.

Only works for new people.

"1. If you purchased a 2008/2009 Gore/Whiteface or Gore-only season pass, find any number of "friends," any people who did not purchase a 2008/2009 Gore/Whiteface or Gore-only season pass. If you did not purchase a 2008/2009 pass, you must find five "friends.""

Last time I had Gore or WF pass was 2003/4 so I should qualify, also my son is now 7 and I'll be getting him Junior pass.

you might have better luck if you wait a few weeks or so Denison. many of us will be buying before june 12, myself included. just don't have the coin right now.

that's a great offer though. thanks for being a friend.
    incoming .................DUCK !

I'll buy my passes on Sunday, friends or no friends...

The entire group's applications must be submitted together with full payment

I'll be your friend if you buy mine as well
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

Quote Originally Posted by Lbtchnlgs
    I'll be your friend if you buy mine as well
    6 and under ski free

Quote Originally Posted by Denison
    Last time I had Gore or WF pass was 2003/4 so I should qualify, also my son is now 7 and I'll be getting him Junior pass.
    Sorry, I'm not saying you don't qualify, as I read it, your "friends" can't have a 08/09 pass. They have to be new pass people. If that's not the case let us know and we all can be friends

Maybe I should clarify better: I do not have a pass this season.

I intend to buy 2 passes, their full price until June 12 is $690(full season adult) and $275(junior).

When current pass holder befriends me and we buy passes this weekend, my savings will be $96 (69+27). Savings for my new friend (current pass holder) will be $96 for full season pass or $81 for non-holiday pass, etc..

Ahh, Now I get it, Thank you.