Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Suggestion Box

Bring somesteady entertainment to the loudspin lounge!

Ask and you shall receive ...Live music returns in the Cloudspin this winter:
    Dec 13 Trenchtown Oddities ===awesome band hailing from Ottawa
    Jan 1 Big Boss Sausage
    Jan 10 TBD ---but I am still looking for an awesome local reggae or island music band
    Feb 7 -- Big Boss Sausage
    March 14 Irish Party ---- tbd
    April 4 - Ironwod deck party!

additionally, we will have accoustic guys, trios ad yes even German oompah music in the bar this winter!!!

Bridget

Get the Drought system working in the bar working NOW! I don't understand how it can be broke for eight days and counting.

Nothing I can think of because of the limitations of being inside the Park which, I think is a wonderful thing. But if you could do someting to make it better just for me, I'd ask for constant, snowy nights, blue sky days, fog free summits and sometimes, softer landings. Thanks for askin'.

Quote Originally Posted by ob1snowbee
    Nothing I can think of because of the limitations of being inside the Park which, I think is a wonderful thing. But if you could do someting to make it better just for me, I'd ask for constant, snowy nights, blue sky days, fog free summits and sometimes, softer landings. Thanks for askin'.
    Good second post, you're first was March 21, 2006. Good hearing from you again.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.